Holder of rights
The right holder oft he processing is the Plank Srl (in the following, Plank) with seat in 39040 Ora /BZ), Via Nazionale 35.
Purpose of processing
The purpose of processing your personal information is:
- the fulfillment of the obligations arising from a contract concluded with you or the processing of your requests prior to the conclusion of the contract.
- After ordering, your personal information will also be used to comply with legal, tax and accounting obligations.
Legitimate interests pursued
After completing the order, Plank may send promotional e-mail about the purchased and similar products to the specified e-mail address. At any time, you can unsubscribe yourself from the mailing list or request it by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences in case of rejection
If the requested personal data is not given, Plank is not able to process the respective request or to carry out the requested activity.
Transmission to countries outside the EU
Retention time of the data
Plank stores your personal information for as long as it takes to manage orders and comply with tax obligations. After this time the data will be anonymized and used exclusively for statistical purposes.
Right to access
By written request to email@example.com Plank guarantees you the right:
- to request an update of the provided data;
- request the deletion of personal data, except in the case of legal obligations for the right holder to retain the data;
- to provide information about the personal information stored and to provide a copy thereof;
- act against non-legitimate uses or request a restriction of use;
Right of appeal
You can protect your rights by objecting to the owner via the above e-mail address or by letting your complaint go directly to the Data Protection Authority.