This is an information note also pursuant to art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 “GDPR”.
DATA CONTROLLER. The Data Controller is Plank S.r.l., Via Nazionale 35, Ora 39040 (BZ) - Italy - Telephone 0471 803 500 - e-mail email@example.com
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT. The e-mail address you voluntarily provide in the form provided will be used to subscribe you to the newsletter, which enables you to receive commercial communications relating to our products.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT. The data controller will process your personal data on the basis of your consent, which is deemed to have been given by ticking the appropriate box at the bottom of the online form.
DATA COMMUNICATION. The newsletter is sent via the Mailchimp platform, for which information on the processing of personal data can be found at www.mailchimp.com Your data will be processed by third parties used by the controller to provide hosting and web-marketing services. .
TRANSFER OF DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES . The data you have provided will not be transferred by us to third countries outside the EU.
RETENTION PERIOD. Your e-mail address will be stored until your request for cancellation from the newsletter service. The right to request the service termination at any time, is available by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org or following the procedure indicated in the email footer.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT. In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data subject has the right to:
- art. 15: obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her are being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and other specific information;
- art. 16: obtain from the data controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him/her;
- art. 17: obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him/her without undue delay;
- art. 18: obtain the restriction of processing in specific cases;
- art. 20: receive the personal data concerning him/her in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- art. 21: object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for marketing purposes (commercial communications sent by the data controller).
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS. To exercise any of the rights set out above, the data subject can send an email to email@example.com
RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH A SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY. You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the Data Protection Authority, if you think that the personal data processing is not compliant to GDPR.