Plank Srl, Nationalstr. 35, 39040, Auer (BZ)
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small piece of data, text file, that a website, when visited by a user, asks your browser to store on your device in order to remember information about you, such as your language preference or login information.
TYPES OF COOKIES
There are different types of cookies, with different characteristics. Cookies can be classified, above all, as:
- first-party cookies: directly created by the website you are using
- third-party cookies: generated by websites that are different from the web pages users are currently surfing
- technical cookies: generally necessary for the correct operation of the website and to allow browsing; without them the visitor might not be able to view the pages correctly or use certain services. For example, a technical cookie is required to keep the user connected throughout their visit to a website, or to store language settings, display settings, and so on.
- profiling cookies: rdesigned to create profiles of the user and are used to promote offers in line with the preferences displayed by the user during web browsing.
- performance cookies: collect aggregate information, which cannot be traced back to the individual, on the number of accesses and the pages visited in order to draw up statistics aimed at making improvements to the functioning of the site. These cookies are also third-party cookies; in this case the Owner makes them anonymous by anonymising at least the fourth component of the IP address, thus avoiding that the third party can cross-reference information collected through the site with other information already at its disposal.
COOKIES NOT REQUIRING CONSENT ON THIS WEBSITE
- Technical cookies, strictly necessary cookies
- Analytical cookies used directly by the Data Controller to collect aggregate information on access and the most visited pages
COOKIES REQUIRING CONSENT ON THIS WEBSITE
- Profiling cookies
- Analytical cookies installed by third parties to cross-reference information collected through the site with other information already available to you
For reasons exclusively functional to its management, the data will be processed by persons duly designated as Data Processors. In particular, personal data may be processed by: Website provider, for management and maintenance of the site.
Personal data collected are processed for the period of time indicated in the tables above.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
From each page of the site, you can enter to change your choices.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Technical and organisational security measures appropriate to the nature of the data shall be taken to ensure their integrity and confidentiality and to protect them against the risks of unlawful intrusion, loss, alteration or disclosure to third parties not authorised to process them.
The Data Controller will update this policy to document changes in the configuration of the site that significantly affect the user's personal data.