Plank S.r.l. with headquarters in Ora, via Nazionale 35, 39040 (BZ), owner of data processing, informs users of the www.plank.it site and subdomains of the type of cookies used. Further Plank informs about the purposes pursued with the information acquired, providing indications to proceed to the possible deselection of individual cookies.
Cookies used by Plank S.r.l.
Plank S.r.l. uses only technical cookies to guarantee the user a correct and safe navigation on the website. Cookies that are potentially prejudicial to the privacy of users' browsing are not installed and the acquisition of personal identification data of the user is not possible. Below are the specific categories of cookies installed:
- COOKIE NAME: fe_typo_user
- PURPOSE: session identifier, allows user preferences to be archived
- DURATION: end of session
- ORIGIN: first part
Third-party cookies are also active on the site: created by a site other than the one the user is visiting.
- COOKIE NAME: _ga , _gid , _gat
- PURPOSE: They collect information on user navigation to optimize the browsing experience and the services themselves.
- DURATION: Expiry terms set by third parties. Please refer to the links below.
- ORIGIN: third parties
- ACCESS TO INFORMATION: Google
The third-party cookies used are anonymous: Plank has proceeded to the anonymization of the IP address, so Google will not in any way associate the user's IP address with other data. The data collected are used exclusively to track and examine the use of sites. And to compile statistics based on anonymously collected information using aggregated data. To consult the information provided by Google concerning the Google Analytics service and express your consent to the use of the aforementioned cookies, please refer to this website http://www.google.com/intl/en/analytics/privacyoverview.html .
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Internet Explorer (versione mobile): http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/how-to/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?viewlocale=en_US&locale=en_US
- Safari (versione mobile): https://support.apple.com/it-it/HT201265
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Attivare%20e%20disattivare%20i%20cookie?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Enabling+and+disabling+cookies
- Android: http://www.cookie-chef.de/aktivieren-zulassen-android---browser-0/34.html
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
According to current legislation, no consent is required for the use of technical cookies as they are essential cookies for the operation of the site or necessary to perform activities required by the same user. Among technical cookies that do not require an express consent for their use, the Guarantor for the protection of personal data (see prov 8.5.2014) also includes navigation or session cookies (necessary to authenticate or complete a purchase) and analytics cookies, when used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site).